ANTI-ROLL-KIT | PERFORMANCE STABILISER BARS
- Eibach's Anti-Roll Bar system helps control the lateral and centrifugal forces.
- Reducing the body roll while cornering or making fast directional changes.
- During fast cornering the centre of gravity moves back to the ideal centre of the vehicle as the Eibach Anti-Roll Bar transfer corner forces from the outer to the inner wheel.
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Bar reduces the load difference between the outer and inner cornering wheels.
- Where possible Eibach utilises their hollow Anti-Roll bar technology to offer up to 45% weight reduction against competitors product ranges.
Complete Your Upgrade
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. While our Pro-Kit and Sportline spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.
Our Anti-Roll-Kits reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, the Anti-Roll-Kit comes complete with all mounting hardware.
Warranty with Eibach Anti-Roll Bars
Eibach Anti-Roll Bars have a 5 year warranty excluding bushes and fitting parts which have 1 year.
The ‘Warranty Period’ begins from the date of purchase (invoice date).
The warranty covers products used in accordance to their prescribed application and manner of usage and does not affect the end-users statutory rights.
Motorsport, track or competition use will immediately invalidate the terms of any warranty.
All product returned under warranty, will be subject to inspection and testing, prior to liability being determined. If liability is accepted, the customer will receive a replacement spring or a credit against the second purchase.
For full warranty Terms & Conditions please check out the bottom of the website.