Coilovers - Adjustable ride height
The Eibach Pro-Street-S is the ideal solution for anyone looking to take their vehicle to next level be it for fast road use or track use, with the ability to set the coilovers to your desired ride height.
- Height adjustment from 20-70mm vehicle lowering (depending upon vehicle type)
- Rust free stainless steel design
- In line with Eibach's Pro-kit and Sportline spring range Eibach have focused on a comfortable ride quality yet more then capable in an on-track scenario.
- Spring elements drawing on Eibach's Race Spring program (ERS).
- All kits come with a TUV Certificate and specify lowering range available to offer best handling and ride quality (vehicle dependant).
Combined with the Eibach Pro-Tronic it is the perfect alternative solution for replacing the adaptive OE Suspension.
Performance Coilovers - Height and damping adjustable.
The Eibach Pro-Street-Multi takes things even further with the ability to adjust the damping rate giving you the option to customise your set up further and fine tune your vehicle for all circumstances.
- Height and damping-adjustable coilovers: single point adjustment of rebound and compression damping, even in an installed condition.
- Lowering of 20-50 mm (depending on vehicle type).
- With bind resistant trapezoidal thread for easy future maintenance of height adjustability.
- The Pro-Street-Multi chassis (height and damping adjustable) is the evolution of the Pro-Street-S coilovers (height adjustable).
- Cooperation of the worlds leading brands Eibach & ZF Race Engineering GmbH – Production via One-Piece-Flow.
- ZF Race Engineering GmbH mono-tube gas pressure dampers + Eibach Performance Springs.
- Upside-down struts on the front for absorbing extreme transverse forces and a precise response.
- High-quality surface coating for long-lasting corrosion resistance.
- Rear damper with aluminium height adjustment, also in monotube design
- Incl. parts certificate and c-spanner.
- The coilover development is based on the multiple award-winning motorsport competencies of Eibach and ZF Race Engineering GmbH.
Warranty with Eibach Pro-Street Coilover Range
The Eibach Pro-Street coilover range comes with 1 year warranty.
Eibach products are warranted against material and manufacturing defects only.
The ‘Warranty Period’ begins from the date of purchase (invoice date).
The warranty covers products used in accordance to their prescribed application and manner of usage and does not affect the end-users statutory rights.
All product returned under warranty, will be subject to inspection and testing, prior to liability being determined. If liability is accepted, the customer will receive a replacement spring or a credit against the second purchase.
Motorsport, track or competition use will immediately invalidate the terms of any warranty.
For full warranty Terms & Conditions please check out the bottom of the website.