NEXT DAY DELIVERY
All orders placed before 3PM that are in stock will be delivered next working day.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
All Eibach road use coilovers come with a 1 year manufacturers warranty for your peace of mind.
Our stringent quality management ensures that you will receive market leading suspension technology.
PRO-STREET-S | Coil-Overs – Adjustable Ride Height
- Height adjustment from 20 to 70 mm vehicle lowering (depending upon vehicle type)
- Rust-free stainless steel design
- Sporty and comfortable in the normal range, appealingly taut in the threshold
- Spring elements drawing on our ERS program
- Certified adjustment area and complete documentation for an easy handling
Our Pro-Street-S offers you the top sporting performance without making big sacrifices in comfort. Due to its height-adjustability, the optimum setting for what you’re looking to do is possible with the Pro-Street-S coil-over suspension systems.
Our experience from many years of in-house development and manufacture of shock absorbers and ERS springs for the top series in national and international motorsports also flows directly into our coil-over suspension systems.
Additionally, the Pro-Street-S shock absorbers are manufactured on the basis of stainless steel technology, in order not just to provide you with a sporty performance, but also with the finest quality! In order to guarantee corrosion resistance in height adjustment, we use spring cups of polyamide compounds.
This combination of tuning results flowing directly into the production, the application of high-grade materials and the utilization of spring elements drawing from our ERS racing sport line results in a perfectly calibrated product in every regard.
Combined with the Eibach Pro-Tronic it is the perfect alternative solution for replacing the adaptive OE suspension.
MULTI-PRO-R2 | Coilovers with Double Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping
THE ULTIMATE IN TUNABLE SUSPENSION PERFORMANCE
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Monotube Design for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS
- Springs (available separately)
- Precise Spherical Upper Bushing Mount
- Stainless-Steel/Teflon Braided Reservoir Lines
- Legendary Eibach Suspension Quality and Tuning
- 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A
- One—Year Warranty
For the ultimate in tunable suspension performance, Eibach has developed Multi-Pro coilovers, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your late model performance car.
The Coilover design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of the damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between. These suspension kits are perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous.